WORKING WITH AN AGENT
The quickest and easiest way to find a home is to work with an agent. Nearly 90% of all homes offered for sale at any given time are listed with agents. A real estate agent, like me, is the person who is best prepared to help you with your home finding needs. Further, the agent can be of help throughout the real estate transaction.
- Help you determine the neighborhood where you want to live;
- Give you details on schools, shopping and other nearby amenities;
- Show you the right home;
- Help you decide how much to offer;
- Guide you through making a written offer-to-purchase;
- Direct you to a lender;
- Manage the transaction from offer through closing;
- Discover and solve problems; and
- Help with moving preparations.
Buying a home is one of life’s most significant investments. Not only are you choosing the place that you will live and possibly raise a family – but you are most likely investing a large portion of your assets into this venture. The more prepared you are at the outset, the less overwhelming and chaotic the buying process will be.
My goal is to provide you with information to assist you in making an intelligent and informed buying decision—and ensure a smooth stress-free transaction.
Click here to see the steps we will follow.